PDE's ESSA Report Card is designed to provide all stakeholders with additional data on student learning and outcomes.
Directions for Linking LEA Website
to Future Ready PA Index/ESSA Federal Report Button
How does the Federal statute (ESSA) specify that every LEA must
disseminate its report card?
An LEA must make the annual LEA report card publicly available on the
LEA’s Website. If an LEA does not operate a Website, the LEA may provide
the information to the public in another manner determined by the LEA.
(ESEA1111(h)(2)(B)(iii); 34 C.F.R. § 200.31(d)(2)).
Steps to Link ESSA Federal Report to LEA Website
2) Locate School Page using one of the available Search Tools.
3) Select your School’s Fast Fact page on Future Ready PA Index or District Fast Facts page.
4) Copy URL for School Fast Fact page or District Fast Fact page.
5) Paste URL into the “location” on LEA website.
6) Identify (Name) this Link on the LEA website as follows: ESSA Federal Report.